About VoPay International Inc.
VoPay is a leader in payment innovation, digitizing direct bank payments with speed and transparency. The VoPay Platform enhances how businesses initiate and accept financial transactions using a single, open API. At VoPay, we have one goal: to eliminate all payment inefficiencies, so businesses can focus on what they do best in today’s digital economy.
VoPay is currently looking for a Business Development Representative with a proven track record of success for our Vancouver office. The right person will have experience in outbound sales and excel in working within a team environment. Preferred industry vertical experience will include payments and technology, financial services and banking. This isn’t a typical role. Our business is growing and we operate in a very agile environment. The ideal candidate has a ‘can do’ attitude and strives towards growth and advancement. Opportunities for successful candidates will include growth opportunities into new regions across Canada and the US.
- Conducting quality-focused prospecting into North American organizations via cold-calling, social networking, e-mail as well as utilizing online information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline
- Working with Management and other members of the Sales Team to reliably meet and exceed targets to fuel a valuable sales pipeline
- Introducing VoPay’s value proposition to industry stakeholders in a customer-centric voice to assess fit and purchasing interest
- Managing and overcoming prospect objections by educating stakeholders on VoPay’s technology and services
- Managing responses from integrated marketing and sales campaigns
- Contributing to the creation and optimization of sales scripts, email campaigns, and various prospect messaging
- Building and maintaining accurate activity, contact and account information of all customers and prospects through extensive use of CRM such as HubSpot, Salesforce, and other internal tools
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- +5 years exceptional sales attainment in a quota-driven, high-demand environment in a Business or Sales Development role
- Post-Secondary education in Business, Marketing or another related degree. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Proven track record as a self-starter capable of working through ambiguity, roadblocks and high-pressure scenarios
- Well-versed in the Financial Technology industry, domestically and globally
- Creative problem solver with a proven ability to think strategically
- Organized, detail-oriented with strong administrative and organizational and excellent follow-up skills
- Experience generating sales deliverables such as proposals, pitch decks, presentations and case studies
- Experience executing a sales strategy designed to generate new sales opportunities
- Well versed in selling SaaS-based solutions with a multi-tier pricing strategy
- Experience working with a CRM such as Hubspot
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Friendly, upbeat, optimistic, and authentic