VoPay is a leader in payment innovation, digitizing direct bank payments with speed and transparency. The VoPay Platform enhances how businesses initiate and accept financial transactions using a single, open API. At VoPay, we have one goal: to eliminate all payment inefficiencies, so businesses can focus on what they do best in today’s digital economy.
VoPay International is seeking a full-time QA tester. This position is well suited for an individual with a strong desire to learn and expand their testing and analytical skills. In this role, you will be working to support our development team across a wide range of different projects. This is a full-time position open for junior or intermediate applicants.
- Creating and following structured test plans and test cases to validate the operation for new features and changes (end-to-end testing).
- Conduct functional and integration testing for various projects
- Determine whether or not the test results fulfill the established requirements, and notify the development team of errors, omissions, and inconsistencies
- Assist in reproducing and troubleshooting defects or other issues
- Cross-platform testing to ensure software behaves consistently across multiple platforms and devices
- Develop unit tests
- Develop automated tests to increase test coverage and testing efficiency
- Providing feedback for improvements to existing test activities (test automation and test methods).
- Executing regression tests, verification tests, and ad-hoc tests of newly implemented features.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn quickly and apply new technologies and principles
- Strong observational and analytical skills.
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks, work independently, and deliver on time without constant supervision.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues by finding root causes and resourcefully proposing viable solutions
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure/deadlines
- Able to work both independently and in a team-based environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- If applying for an intermediate role: 2+ years of relevant experience in a QA role
- If applying for a junior role: At least 6 months of experience working in a QA role, preferably in a web development environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or College diploma in a relevant discipline, or equivalent years of related experience
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Familiarity with test automation tools
- Experience testing in a web development environment
- Experience with documentation of standards and best practices
- Experience testing APIs and/or working with Postman (preferred)
- Familiarity with at least one unit testing framework (preferred)
- Professional experience defining test plans (preferred)