VoPay is a leader in payment innovation, digitizing direct bank payments with speed and transparency. The VoPay Platform enhances how businesses initiate and accept financial transactions using a single, open API. At VoPay, we have one goal: to eliminate all payment inefficiencies, so businesses can focus on what they do best in today’s digital economy.
VoPay is currently looking for a Sales Development Representative with a proven track record of success. The right person will have experience in inbound sales and excel in working within a team environment. Preferred industry vertical experience will include payments and technology, financial services and banking. This isn’t a typical role. Our business is growing and we operate in a very agile environment. The ideal candidate has a ‘can do’ attitude and strives towards growth and advancement. If you are a highly motivated, tenacious individual who is a self starter, we’d love to chat.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The VoPay team is currently working remotely.
- Working with Management and other members of the Sales Team to reliably meet and exceed quotas to fuel a valuable sales pipeline
- Contributing to the creation and optimization of sales scripts, email campaigns, and various prospect messaging
- Introducing VoPay’s value proposition to industry stakeholders in a customer-centric voice to assess fit and purchasing interest
- Managing and overcoming prospect objections by educating stakeholders on VoPay’s technology and services
- Managing responses from integrated marketing and sales campaigns
- Navigate the lead delivery system to review and manage assigned leads, document activity, and update or submit information, as necessary
- Reaching out to and managing all inbound inquiries in a timely manner.
- Building and maintaining accurate activity, contact and account information of all customers and prospects through extensive use of CRM such as HubSpot, Salesforce, and other internal tools
- Working closely with Marketing to develop targeted strategies and messaging in order to drive opportunities for new business.
- 3 years exceptional sales attainment in a quota-driven, high-demand environment in a sales role
- Post-Secondary education in Business, Marketing or another related degree. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Proven track record as a self-starter capable of working through ambiguity, roadblocks and high-pressure scenarios
- Creative problem solver with a proven ability to think strategically
- Comfortable conducting high-level product conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts is a must.
- A deep understanding of how to quickly develop relationships with potential customers.
- Organized, detail-oriented with strong administrative and organizational and excellent follow-up skills
- Experience generating sales deliverables such as proposals, pitch decks, presentations and case studies
- Well versed in selling SaaS-based solutions with a multi-tier pricing strategy
- Experience working with a CRM such as Hubspot
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Friendly, upbeat, optimistic, and authentic