VoPay is a leader in payment innovation, digitizing direct bank payments with speed and transparency. The VoPay Platform enhances how businesses initiate and accept financial transactions using a single, open API. At VoPay, we have one goal: to eliminate all payment inefficiencies, so businesses can focus on what they do best in today’s digital economy.
We are looking for a Client Success Manager who will take a key role on our team. As a Client Success Manager, you will become the key contact of our client portfolio. You will build strong relationships with the client and get to know their businesses and goals and make recommendations to get the most out of our technology solutions. You will be their advocate and the one they’ll turn to for advice, ideas and support. The Client Success Manager is responsible for ensuring the overall satisfaction of our clients, and ensuring VoPay constantly exceeds client expectations.
The Client Success Manager will develop healthy customer relationships and become the trusted partner on behalf of Vopay. Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain successful training programs that will make it easier for customers to take advantage of Vopay’s products and services
- Constantly evaluate and analyze customer needs to ensure the package of services are appropriate for the stage of growth the customer is in
- Build and implement a new customer onboarding program hand have the appropriate level of technical knowledge and project management to get the customer to conduct their first transaction on the platform
- Acts as an advocate of the customer to ensure their voice is heard at Vopay, especially as it relates to customer service
- Using the in-depth knowledge of the customer, introduce customers to other Vopay products and services that would be beneficial to them
- Promote customer loyalty with constant monitoring and timely follow-ups. The candidate will identify potential customers that might churn and work with management to save them
- A true passion for customers – fanatical about getting them the right outcomes and becoming their advocate.
- A smart, ambitious and motivated individual that doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
- Passionate, proactive self-starter that is self-directed and able to solve problems and execute independently.
- Strong team spirit and able to work effectively in collaboration with others, coordinating across teams and building consensus.
- Solid educational track record.
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in English) and ability to influence and steer customers, and spot opportunities to help.
- Good business judgment and common sense and able to prioritize effectively.
- Strong process management skills, won’t drop any balls!
- Start-up mentality a must, prior start-up experience a benefit.
- Hungry to develop their skills and take on more responsibilities quickly – our ambitious expansion plans mean we’re looking for new leaders to help us grow.
- 3+ years of experience in the management of a customer success team
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with using CRM tools such as Salesforce or Hubspot
- Bilingual (English/French) required
Role is onsite for Vancouver and work-from-home based on other provinces.