About VoPay International Inc.
VoPay is a leader in payment innovation, digitizing direct bank payments with speed and transparency. The VoPay Platform enhances how businesses initiate and accept financial transactions using a single, open API. At VoPay, we have one goal: to eliminate all payment inefficiencies, so businesses can focus on what they do best in today’s digital economy.
VoPay is currently looking for a Content Manager to join our team and enrich our websites and channels with new blog posts, guides and marketing materials. The Content Creator’s responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
Ultimately, you will deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we would love to meet you.
- Identifying target audiences and their key demographics, interests, and online behaviour
- Research to define appropriate subjects and topics in the payments industry
- Surveying current customers to understand and validate strategic and tactical decisions
- Analyzing competitor content, messaging and distribution tactics
- Keyword research
- Facilitating internal stakeholder interviews to identify business objectives and subject matter experts
- Looking into content tools and software that can help with content creation and promotion
Content Marketing Strategy:
- Develop a comprehensive, multichannel content plan that supports the customer value journey, with emphasis on nurturing prospects with content
- An execution plan should include the publishing frequency, production workflow (creation, reviews and approvals) and ongoing maintenance of the content
- Specific, measurable goals and supporting timeline
- A general budget with estimates for staff, creative resources and paid promotion
- The types of content that will be created (eg: blog posts, ebooks, white papers, infographics, etc.)
- Content distribution channels
- A plan for paid promotion of the content.
- Managing all VoPay content from ideation to execution, working with internal team members to ensure all standards are met
- Build and own the editorial content and social media calendars
- Work closely with the Sales and Product team to produce high-quality, engaging content for all stages of the sales pipeline
- Contributing at least one long-form (1500 words) piece of content per week yourself.
- Creating content for social media channel – at least 5 pieces of content per week.
- Writing and distributing press releases and various other publications.
- Curating website content, product descriptions, presentations and advertisements.
- Overseeing and managing multimedia content projects including product videos, training videos, product demonstrations etc.
- Identify trending topics in the media that we could engage with and enhance via our content, with the goal of joining the conversation and spreading relevant messages
- Delivering on content marketing-focused SEO activities including keyword research and tracking, competitive analysis, keyword targeting, SEO-focused content development, link development through sharing high-value content.
- Track performance and measurement on a daily basis and make adjustments accordingly
Editing and Publishing:
- Enforcing the VoPay style guide (brand personality, writing styles, grammar preferences, SEO formatting, image guidelines, formatting, etc.)
- Editing completed content pieces
- Publishing content pieces.
Promotion and Distribution:
- Each content piece needs to have a promotional plan to support its distribution
- Promotion may include: email, social, forums, influencers, cross-collaboration with partners, guest posting, paid, etc.
Performance and Reporting:
- Monitor each content piece for key metrics (views, shares, links, comments, quality, etc.)
- Monitor performance of the overall Content Marketing Strategy against established goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related field.
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar B2B or startup role.
- A proven track record for superb written and oral communications; excellent proofreading and editing skills, and a passion for creating engaging and relevant web and print content.
- Ability to work independently and be able to manage multiple projects with time-sensitive deadlines.
- 3+ social media experience; social media samples required
- An understanding of graphic design, print production and electronic communications.
- Exceptional oral and presentation skills.
- Must be professional, organized, enthusiastic and a team player who can work independently.
- A creative thinker who embraces and drives change.
- A strong relationship builder and influencer who is comfortable working with leaders at all levels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet targeted deadlines.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Strong leadership qualities.