About VoPay International Inc.
VoPay is a leader in payment innovation, digitizing direct bank payments with speed and transparency. The VoPay Platform enhances how businesses initiate and accept financial transactions using a single, open API. At VoPay, we have one goal: to eliminate all payment inefficiencies, so businesses can focus on what they do best in today’s digital economy.
VoPay is looking for an Executive Assistant (EA) that will support the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). This is a dynamic role that will involve both Executive Assistant and Personal Assistant duties. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be very well organized and have the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism.
- Prepare and follow-up with various correspondence
- Follow up on telephone & email inquiries and respond as appropriate
- Composes, reviews, and follows through on internal and external communication with a commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
- Manage and organize emails
- Scheduling and coordinating calendar appointments
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through to completion
- Assist with reviewing documents & reports and follow up with outside parties as required
- Prepare meeting agendas and prepare minutes from meetings
- Handles sensitive information appropriately and uses good judgement in problem solving.
- Handles and prepares all aspects of confidential and sensitive documents, ensures critical timelines are met
- Prepares travel arrangements and creates detailed itineraries.
- Performing errands and tasks of a personal nature with a high degree of confidentiality and confidence
- Provide admin, general business support to CEO in day to day matters
- Carrying out expense reports
- Other administrative tasks as needed
- Minimum 5 year experience as an executive, personal, or administrative assistant, or other related fields.
- A college or university degree
- Tech-savvy and resourceful: familiarity with Google Apps & Microsoft Office
- Be highly innovative, creative and pay excellent attention to details
- Upbeat, positive, outgoing, personable and able to relate well with diverse groups
- Demonstrated commitment to completion of projects on a timely basis
- Excellent verbal, written and keyboard skills and organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task & work well under pressure
- Expert level written and verbal communication