VoPay is a leader in payment innovation, digitizing direct bank payments with speed and transparency. The VoPay Platform enhances how businesses initiate and accept financial transactions using a single, open API. At VoPay, we have one goal: to eliminate all payment inefficiencies, so businesses can focus on what they do best in today’s digital economy.
As an Account Executive at VoPay, you will be responsible for selling VoPay’s innovative Fintech-As-A-Service platform and related services primarily in Canada and the US. You will work closely:
- Marketing team on converting generated leads into signed customers
- Client Success Manager and Onboarding team for client handoff once the contract is signed
- VP of Sales to ensure targets and KPIs are met a
You are a passionate individual with a strong sales and technical background who thrives in a fast-paced, client-centric and entrepreneurial environment. You are highly motivated, results-oriented and have a proven track record of exceeding targets. As a Payments Consultant, your responsibilities are vital to VoPay’s success in achieving its’ customer origination and revenue goals.
- Responsible for the sales performance including prospecting, lead qualification, customer development, exceeding sales quotas and representing VoPay with the highest degree of advocacy and professionalism.
- Partner with the Marketing team to execute sales cycles against inbound and targeted outbound prospects.
- Supplement Biz Development with your own high volume of prospecting activity.
- Collaborate with all VoPay Teams to drive personal and company success including Marketing, Technical solutions, Onboarding, and Customer Success.
- Use Hubspot to record and update all applicable sales cycle activity, progress and pipeline to ensure accurate and timely reporting and analytics.
- Adhere to the VoPay standards of system use, sales cycle management and sales certification including identifying and reporting improvements to drive performance across the Team.
- 5+ years of experience in a Sales Executive or equivalent role
- Experience in Fintech or Payments is considered an asset
- Experience with using CRM tools such as Salesforce or Hubspot
- Experience selling software platforms
- A strong, self-driven mentality is a must, prior mid-level start-up experience is a benefit.
- A true passion for customers – fanatical about getting them the right outcomes and becoming their advocate.
- Strong team spirit and ability to work effectively in collaboration with others, coordinating across teams and building consensus.
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in English) and ability to influence and steer customers, and spot opportunities to help.
Misc: role is onsite for Vancouver and work-from-home and based in other provinces.