VoPay is a leader in payment innovation, digitizing direct bank payments with speed and transparency. The VoPay Platform enhances how businesses initiate and accept financial transactions using a single, open API. At VoPay, we have one goal: to eliminate all payment inefficiencies, so businesses can focus on what they do best in today’s digital economy.
VoPay is currently looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer to join our team. This role provides the unique opportunity to drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving and coordinating with all relevant stakeholders while ensuring technical feasibility
- Drive deeper level technical requirements by leading discoveries during sales process to scope and estimate the projects
- Deliver technical presentations and demos that showcase the broad scope of VoPay’s products and services
- Be the main technical point of contact with current and future accounts to answer/ educate them on issues ranging from features, specifications and functionality to integration
- Conduct technical Q&A sessions and demonstrate product features, installation, configuration, and best practices
- Document and outline customer internal systems and technologies
- Deliver trusted, long-term, high ROI solutions
- Demonstrate expert-level proficiency of the VoPay platform
- Leverage knowledge gained from production deployments and customer experience
- Position and promote VoPay as thought leader in the FinTech space
- Work closely with the VP of Technology & Director of Sales to provide customer and partner feedback on features, product direction, etc.
- 5+ years in system integration/development/pre-sales or similar roles
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science and/or Business, or equivalent education and experience
- Ability to translate complex business requirements into workable technical solutions
- Hands-on experience with architecture patterns, web services technologies, APIs, SDKs, automation technologies and Databases
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills in front of all audiences.
- Ability to learn new concepts, technologies and solve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey and relate ideas to others and work collaboratively to get things done
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business audiences
- Previous experience in B2B sales, preferably in the FinTech industry
- Negotiation and social problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a high-stress sales environment and multitask
- Knowledge of integration and knowledge of PHP or any other programming is a plus