About VoPay International Inc.
VoPay is a leader in payment innovation, digitizing direct bank payments with speed and transparency. The VoPay Platform enhances how businesses initiate and accept financial transactions using a single, open API. At VoPay, we have one goal: to eliminate all payment inefficiencies, so businesses can focus on what they do best in today’s digital economy.
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer who will take a key role on our team. Our UI/UX Designer must be able to identify clients’ needs and behaviors to create products that are intuitive, effective, and impactful.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform. As our UI/UX Designer, you will employ best practice in development, security, accessibility, and design to achieve the highest quality of service for our clients. You should be someone innovative, know what’s happening in the digital space, and can take our client’s project to the next level. If you want to work as part of a friendly, cross-discipline agile team who helps each other solve problems across all functions, please apply!
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with engineers
- Design graphics and user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g responsiveness)
- Coordinate user testing, communicate findings and incorporate iteratively into the design
- Collaborating with the marketing team to design creative elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, graphics, animations and landing pages.
- Design UI/UX at multiple touch points of the product’s timeline (across mobile and web)
- Deliver on a user experience vision, together with a plan for the product’s evolution that includes interactive updates, establish guidelines that serve as a foundation for creating cohesive experiences
- Conduct research and apply design thinking skills across a variety of environments to challenge the status and help translate business challenges into innovative outcomes and digital solutions
- Taking research insights and turning them into service and design output using service-design blueprints, sketches, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Work closely with engineering as your project is being developed, delivering any necessary annotations/design specs
- Work closely with brand/marketing/creative team as the product needs to convey and deliver brand voices and characters
- 6+ years of relevant experience in designing user experiences and building products, experience in a startup, tech company and/or agile environment a plus
- A portfolio showing responsive websites, especially those featuring sign up and application user flows
- Familiarity with our back office stack: Google Drive, Trello, Slack, DeveloperHub
- Solid understanding of design best practices and current design frameworks
- Passion and creativity for a human-centered approach to design
- Relevant undergraduate degree and/or financial services experience a plus
- Someone who cares about their practice and brings passion to every project
- An egoless learner who is open-minded and proactive
- Possesses a collaborative, team-focused working style, and is an excellent communicator